1. Heard the record a day or two before it was available for download.
2. Downloaded the record when the rest of the public did.
3. Talked with Dom via email about what the plan was.
4. Shot half the video last Saturday.
5. Shot the video for the projector Sunday morning. Dropped it off.
6. Got back in the streets to shoot the Dodger scene, Sunday afternoon.
7. Finished cutting the video for the projector on set, shot performance Sunday evening.
8. Transcoded, synched, laid out all the footage Monday.
9. Cut the video Tuesday, showed it to Dom Tuesday night. One edit, no changes. Final.
10. Went with Dom to Power 106 LA Wednesday morning/afternoon.
11. Colored the video Wednesday night.
12. Released it Thursday. Today.